Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Back on the saddle

Ok, so I will admit, I am LOUSY at eating healthy and exercising when traveling! I did horrible this last week during all my travels, but by the end of it I was REALLY motivated to come home and kick some butt. I was feeling crumy by yesterday and realized how much I really do miss the feeling of a good workout.

I'm back on the saddle today with a new goal - and this one WILL be accomplished. I've even upped the anti a little bit - 6 veggie/fruits per day and 30 minutes of workout. I refuse to let a leisurely walk be my workout this time! I became way too wimpy trying my last goal and was not pushing myself. But if I really do want my shorts and swimsuit to fit this summer - I have got to start crackin' the whip on myself. 6 veggie/fruits will be challening, which is sad to say, but it is much needed. My goal is to start making these food groups more of the core or beginning of my meals, rather than the end to my meal if I have a little space leftover.

Therefore, today I ate my carrots, dried cranberries, strawberries, V8, and a huge salad. I also did my taebo workout tonight - and it kicked my butt in a really good way.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment