Monday, March 12, 2012

Feeling Good

I'm so close to the end of my first 30 day goal and I can already feel a huge difference, physically and mentally. My ultimate goal would be to have my pants fit much looser, but I know that will take time; and in the meantime, I've felt so many more changes. I feel refreshed in the morning with so much more energy. My stomach tends to feel bloated often and I get stomachaches after eating - these have become almost extinct since starting regular exercise. I feel firmer, there is no urge to "suck it all in" during the day, my posture is better. I'm eating healthier overall because I don't want to totally blow the work I'm doing. AND I sleep better. If those aren't all good enough reasons to keep this up, then I don't know what is.

It has come time to start thinking about my next 30 day goal. I believe I'm going to keep the 45 min. exercise routine, but add a healthy food initiative. I have been working on a health initiative through the school I work at and we have to eat so many fruit/veggie servings a day. I thought I did well at eating my fruits/veggies, but I was sadly mistaken once I started keeping track. I haven't narrowed down what my goal will be exactly, but I still have a handful of days to figure it out!

Have you started your 30 day goal yet? If you have, keep up the good work!

No comments:

Post a Comment