Sunday, March 18, 2012

Goal #1 Complete! Goal #2 Beginning!

I did it! My first 30 day goal is completed!!!


Now off to Maurices....! I will have to get there sometime in the next week. With the gorgeous spring weather we are having, I'm excited to get a new top.

So, goal number two - after going back and forth in my head, I believe my goal is as follows:

*30+ minutes of exercise/day
*4 servings of fruits-veggies/day

Since my ultimate goal is help myself with a consistent lifestyle, I thought I'd be truthful and admit that 45 min. of exercise would really be pushing it the next thirty days. I will have many challenging days this time since these thirty days will fall over Easter break, numerous evening meetings, and busy weekends. 30 minutes of exercise will be hard enough and I don't want exercise to become a stressor in my life.

My other goal of fruit & veggie servings I plan to increase after the month. I know that in theory I should be eating even more than four servings, and many days I do, but I also know that many days I struggle just to eat a couple servings of fruits and veggies. So, I will start with a minimum of 4 servings and that will at least have me paying attention to what I am consuming during the day.


Have you started a goal yet!?!? Join me during my second thirty day goal. It's good stuff  :)


No comments:

Post a Comment