Sunday, March 4, 2012

1/2 way slump, followed by...

Today I completed day 17 of my 1st 30 day goal. I feel so proud of myself today!!!! Especially considering day 14 & 15 - I wasn't feeling so hot.

One frustration I have with making exercise a daily routine in my life is that I usually only get the time late at night, after my son has gone to bed. Yes, I could wake up in the morning, but then that would mean getting up around 4:30 and then I usually don't have enough energy yet to really do a good job at my workout. My 1/2 way point, day 15, fell on the worst day of all... a FRIDAY. NO energy could be found in my body. So, I moved during those 45 minutes. Very little excitement was put into that movement, but by george, I got off of the recliner and moved.

Then came Saturday, a morning workout, and I felt refreshed! And then the real excitement for me today - I put in a Taebo workout video that I've had for many years. I've done this workout frequently in the past. I'm not a fan of it, not because it isn't good, but because it is hard! I haven't used the video during these 30 days yet, but thought it is time to up the anti. I kicked butt during that video today!!!! So proud of myself!!! It has to be the best I've ever done it. I kept up with the fast moves, did All of the moves, and still feel like I had energy at the end of it. This reiterates for me that I am gaining some strength and energy from my daily workouts.

I feel strong!

No comments:

Post a Comment